I produce my podcast for you, my listeners. And I always value your feedback and comments. I try to give you lots of ways to do this: via comments on the show notes pages, you can leave me a voice message right on the podcast website, you can call the show message line, or you can email me.
One really important way you can help me, and help the podcast reach more listeners, is by Rating and Reviewing the podcast on iTunes. This drives how and where the podcast shows up in podcast searches, and it helps me fulfill my mission of helping as many leaders as possible develop their own Alignment Superpowers!
If you’ve already done this, Thank You! If you haven’t, it only takes a few steps:
Click this link on your iPhone or iPad, and it should ask you if you want to open it in the Podcasts app. Click “Open” and it should take you directly to the podcast. If so, you can skip ahead to step 6 below. Otherwise, here’s how start by searching for the podcast.
How to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter Alignment Revolution as the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- If prompted, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter a unique user alias, title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.