I’m Paul Penny.
Welcome to the Alignment Revolution.
I’m a writer, facilitator, consultant and coach. And I’m obsessed with Alignment.
If you want to hear more about me, and why I’m doing this, listen to Episode 000!
I started this podcast, because I believe there’s a Revolution underway, right now.
Here’s what I’m seeing and hearing in the world:
- More people are willing to accept fewer compromises in their lives
- They want to contribute to their community and world
- They want to be engaged and excited in their work
- They want to do work that makes a positive impact
- They want to be the best friends, partners, parents, leaders, neighbors and humans they can be
- They’re actively investing time, energy and money in improving themselves and working toward their goal… by reading books, getting coaching, and listening to podcasts (among other things)
- They want to surround themselves with others who share their passion
- They have more freedom of choice in where they work, how they work, and why they work
- They want their workplace to to be in alignment with what they care about and how they work
- They have little tolerance for “broken” processes, management practices, cultures, and leadership styles… they know there is a better way
Many of these people lead teams and organizations… as entrepreneurs, as business executives, or as managers. These leaders understand that, to create a better future, they must improve alignment across the many dimensions of their personal lives, their capabilities as leaders, and how their organizations do things. They strive to reduce friction and wasted effort, and to increase synergies, everywhere they can. They work every day to build a culture that can support sustainable success, for themselves and the people they lead.
The Alignment Revolution Podcast is for these leaders. My mission is to provide a weekly “booster shot” of Alignment principles, motivation, approaches and tools, to support Leaders on their journey of Alignment. To bring you wisdom and actionable tools from thought leaders in the Alignment Revolution: authors, coaches, consultants, and other leaders who are working on the front lines, building Alignment every single day. My objective is to deliver information, knowledge and insights you can can use every single week, to be a better leader… and maybe even a better human.
If you like what you hear, please subscribe, and share the podcast with others who may benefit. Like any Revolution, what we need most are the right Revolutionaries to join the cause! And please Rate and Review the podcast on iTunes! Here’s how!
If you want to engage even more deeply, follow the link on the sidebar to learn more about the Alignment Revolution membership community. Let’s start an Alignment Revolution… together!
If you’d like to talk with me about your specific alignment challenges, and explore perhaps becoming a client, follow the instructions below!